Norton is the world renowned antivirus name, every chunk of norton antivirus is developed with the hottest technology. It gets updated regularly to bring in new virus definitions that help in detecting the viruses and all the outside threats like malware, worms, spyware etc.
To unveil the superpower of Norton anti-viruses, you need to download, install, and activate them, you can go to www.norton.com/setup. This antivirus protects your computer and all the digital devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops and for all the good reason this antivirus solution works in all the operating systems including IOS and android.
You can get it into your systems without putting any extra efforts. You need to follow some simple steps to setup norton.
Download, install and activate norton antivirus
A small followup will take you to the step closer to the installtion and setup process.
• The very first steps is to visit www.norton.com/setup
So open your web browser and type go to the above mentioned link.
• Now when you are at your destination, you need to sign in to your user account. If you don't have any then create or register one for further proceeding.
• After reaching on the link, you will be asked to insert your product key(25 digit alphnumeric key)
• After signing in to the user account now you will be taken to the subscription page. Here you have to select any of the given plan according to your need.
• After selecting, click agree and download to proceed
• After downloading the software, you will get Norton's downloader program. Click run to download and install the security software.
• However, if you wish to download and install the same software to another device (computer or mobile), you can simply sign in to your Norton Management Console by visiting norton.com/setup
• Click on "Download Norton" and a pop up will ask you "Do you want to add more devices"?
• Now everything is done, you need to follow the instructions in order to install your software.
• Follow the steps given in the prompts and get the software ready in your device.